This module deals with Underlift Units and all the safety aspects associated with them when carrying out routine procedures and covers the following area's:
- Health & Safety as it applies to the use of Underlifts
- Underlift Variations, Features and Performance
- Operating procedures and Equipment Checks
- Loading and unloading procedures using Underlift
- Towing procedure and Hazard analysis
Practical Skill Instruction:
- Demonstrate the correct use and deployment of all equipment. Stabiliser legs, Cross Heads fittings, Straps, Chains and tensioners. Loading, transporting and unloading of the casualty Vehicle.