Whether you have a small, medium, or large vehicle, the team at The Mansfield Group is here to help! We offer 24-hour emergency vehicle recovery across Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas in Bedfordshire for motorbikes, cars, vans, trucks, HGVs, and more.
Find out everything you need to know about our 24-hour emergency vehicle recovery in Milton Keynes…
24 Hour Emergency Vehicle Recovery Services
On average, there are 25 vehicle breakdowns every hour in the UK. If you’re stranded and need a tow, our team offers emergency breakdown recovery across the whole of Bedfordshire.
We know how stressful it can be to break down, especially on busy roads and motorways which is why the team is here for you. It is never an ideal situation but our team will ensure they rescue your vehicle in a safe and efficient manner.
Why Choose Us
We have been in the industry since the business was established in 1978 so understand the importance of a prompt and professional service. You can trust our team to help you get to a safe destination in a professional manner.
You can rely on The Mansfield Group team to offer:
- A large fleet of service vans.
- Customer service trained, IVR qualified and ATA registered roadside technicians.
- Vehicles are tracked so we can provide accurate information on their location.
- Service vans are equipped with onboard diagnostic equipment and tools.
- Roadside assistance services for motorcycles, cars, vans, commercial vehicles, and buses.
- A dedicated Technical Support Team based at head office who provides additional support and technical advice to our customers and patrols.
Not only do we offer emergency vehicle recovery services in Milton Keynes, but we also offer a variety of additional vehicle recovery services including:
- Accident Recovery
- Blue Light Services
- Light Recovery
- Heavy Recovery
- Roadworks Recovery
For more information about our recovery services in Milton Keynes and Bedfordshire, get in touch with our team directly on 0870 600 3444 or fill in our contact form here. We offer our services both locally and nationwide, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.